will officially launch Mobile & Wireless Technology 2013
20th March 2013, 9.00am
PWTC, Kuala Lumpur
Whilst the relatively mature markets of Europe and North America continuously fight for the market share, the emerging Asia Pacific markets offer varied opportunities for further and continuous growth.
The region is at the forefront of next-generation mobile and wireless technologies and cutting-edge innovation and account for a 47 percent market share whereas operators across Asia Pacific will benefit from revenues as high as US$447 billion.
- Education Hub with multiple educational theatres namely Mobile & Wireless Solutions Forum 2013, Digital Marketing & Advertising Asia 2013, InfoSec Asia Conference 2013, and Government Technologies Symposium 2013 will be held throughout the show days
- Initiatives, Incentives & Industry Support Pavilion will bring together relevant ministries, agencies, industry associations, export promotions bodies, banking and financial institutions in our efforts to drive ICT transformation regionally
- News Hub to gather media outlets across the industry and business world
- Hosted Student Workshops aims to bring best ICT students from Malaysia and neighbouring countries with multiple slots available to be hosted as part of your educational and corporate social responsibilities programme
- Social Media Contests are made available on-site and open to sponsors who are looking for a relatively non-laborious and inexpensive tactic to grow brand and sales online
- Mobile, Wireless & IT Security Awards 2013 to feature top brands and products judged by panel of experts and media, and voted by industry members and to be announced during the Gala Dinner and Awards Presentation